Kids Love These Videos!

YouTube+has+more+and+more+addicting+photos.+
YouTube has more and more addicting photos.

Image Credited to Maleehah H.

Image Credited to Maleehah H.

Maleehah H., Writer

As I rose from my bed, I did what any typical 12-year-old girl would do: I rolled out of bed and opened up Youtube. I scrolled down, whizzing by videos like “Twenty Banana Life Hacks!” and “Top ten Minecraft Youtubers that have sworn!” Suddenly, in that moment, I found something that piqued my interest: “Minnie Mouse Tattoos Her Boyfriend Image Full Episodes! Mickey Mouse Cartoon ABC Popular Kids Songs.” After I watched it, my whole world changed. I actually cried tears of joy.

My whole world began to be consumed by this video. Before I realized it, I was starving for more. I looked at my Recommended, desperate to find something. And there it was: “Johnny Johnny Yes Papa” 30+ remix videos. Its beauty blew my mind. How could this video not be viral? Everyone should see this masterpiece! It belongs in a museum!

The next day at school, all I could think about was Johnny Johnny’s magical sugar. I sang “Johnny, Johnny…,” as I did my work. I’ll admit that I got a lot of weird looks. They must’ve liked my singing! I thought to myself.

I watched these videos for awhile, until something odd happened in the coming days. I was called into the principal’s office, and was asked a few questions: “Have you ever been hungry at home? Like you had no food?” he asked. Remembering Johnny Johnny’s song I answered, “I’m not allowed to eat sugar”.

My parents were called in, and were questioned as well. As I waited, I went onto Youtube once more. I opened the site, and the first thing I saw was “Johnny Johnny Do Do Do.”

My eyes widened in surprise and I smiled in delight.

To my satisfaction, it was exactly what I’d expected. Beautiful colors, amazing animation, and intelligent characters. I gave this video a mental 10/10. Out of all the videos I’d watched, this was just amazing and it actually got the love it deserved!

Words like, ”dis video gud” and “yes!” flooded the comment section. So many intelligent people critiqued the background and praised the animation.

At school, kids talked to each other about the video. My friends began to talk to me about Johnny Johnny and I had never felt so comfortable in my life. So thank you Johnny Johnny. Because of you I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I dropped out of highschool and began to make videos for Youtube in my parents basement. They’ve never been prouder.

-38 year old Janny Janny

• Kids Love These Videos!

Student Life

Too Much Stress!

• Kids Love These Videos!

Student Life

Anxiety

• Kids Love These Videos!

Student Life

5 Things Day Creek Students Worry About

• Kids Love These Videos!

Student Life

And Then There Were Two

• Kids Love These Videos!

Student Life

Doubt

• Kids Love These Videos!

Student Life

3 DIY Life Hacks You Need To Try

• Kids Love These Videos!

Student Life

Hidden Meanings In Logos

• Kids Love These Videos!

Student Life

Growing Up As The Ninth Child

• Kids Love These Videos!

Student Life

What Does That Say?

• Kids Love These Videos!

Student Life

5 Homework And Study Hacks

Kids Love These Videos!