Thor: Ragnarok Movie Review

Image credited to Vimeo

Marvel did a wonderful job in making Thor: Ragnarok a huge success.

Ceasar C., Writer

Warning: this may contain spoilers

If you enjoy action packed, funny and most importantly, awesome movies, don’t even hesitate to go watch Thor: Ragnarok. Marvel has done it again. With awesome storyline and amazing action-packed scenes, Marvel still continues to keep their viewers on the edge of their seat.

In Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok, Thor finds himself imprisoned on another planet. To be released, he must defeat another gladiator which ends up being one of his best Avenger friends. Later, they must travel back to Asgard in an attempt to stop Thor and Loki’s half-sister Hela from destroying and taking over the Asgardian civilization and vanquishing their beautiful world forever.

Thor: Ragnarok is rated ninety-four percent by critics on the Rotten Tomatoes scale, and 8.1 out of 10 by critics on IMDb.com. The movie viewer rating is PG-13. Many Day Creek students should be able to see this movie, its rating reflecting scenes of of combat and occasional inappropriate language.

If doubting the success of this movie at all, just remember that the box office already earned $427 million dollars on the opening weekend. It was first released on November 3 in the United States.

To find out what other Avenger was featured in the movie, go enjoy it for yourself as soon as possible. The Howl Staff most definitely recommends watching, Thor Ragnarok when you get the opportunity.