10 Back To School Supplies You Need

Need some cool back to school supplies?

Need some cool back to school supplies?

Image credited to Eve H.

Image credited to Eve H.

Need some cool back to school supplies?

Eve H., Writer

Are you stressing out about the school supplies you’ll need to get you through the school year? You are probably thinking about that normal old generic list of pencils, notebooks, and binders, right? Well, these additional school supplies will definitely help you get through this school year.

1. Fidget spinners to help you focus. No, I’m just kidding. These are not allowed on campus anymore and your teacher may threaten your very existence.
  2. A rainbow highlighter. Yeah, they exist.
  3. An Apple Watch so you can cheat on all your tests. I’m just messing with you…don’t even think about cheating!  If you somehow survived having a fidget spinner, your teacher will definitely lose it if you cheat.
  4. Beyonce’s new album (This is not a school supply, but I just wanted to cram this in here because I love Beyonce. Who doesn’t?)
  5. A #2 pencil with an eraser that looks like the poop emoji.
  6. A ruler that you slap on as a bracelet. Might as well have some fun if you have to carry around a ruler all the time.
  7. Glue, but not just any average bottle of glue. Get a gallon of glue to last the whole school year.  Let your science teacher know you’re dead serious about creating that upcoming project. It’ll also make for some unique conversations while you’re walking up Day Creek each morning.
  8. You can’t forget your handy dandy notebook paper, especially when your teacher pulls out five pages of notes for you to copy down in a matter of minutes!
  9. A baby stapler, because the teacher’s stapler is too far away for you to walk, or once you get there, it’s completely out of staples.
  10. White out. It’s perfect for the little errors that’ll pop up in class. Too bad it can’t be used in real life to undo all our mistakes.

About the Writer
Eve H., Writer
Eve H. is bursting with excitement and glee being in Journalism throughout her seventh grade year! Eve is very outgoing and enjoys the sweet things in life as simple as eating ice cream (of course ice cream that is photo worthy *click*) or spending time with her family. Eve is awaiting to see what doors...
10 Back To School Supplies You Need