Halloween Bash

The+maze+at+Day+Creeks+Annual+Halloween+bash+consisted+of+many+weird+lights%2C+props%2C+and+anamotronics%3F+
Sydney N.
The maze at Day Creek’s Annual Halloween bash consisted of many weird lights, props, and anamotronics?

On October 27, Day Creek celebrated its annual Halloween Bash. Those who attended enjoyed the carnival games, pizza and a movie, and a spooky maze. 

“The haunted maze that we went through [was my favorite event] because I thought it was really scary, and I thought it was really fun to go through with my friends,” said 6th grader Shelby.

Mr. Brubaker, along with a team of teachers, volunteers, and students aimed to make the maze terrifying. Most students never knew that our campus could produce something so terrifying. 

“I thought it was going to be really scary, and it was,” said Shelby.

The carnival games provided a great way to stock up on candy before trick-or-treating on Halloween night. 

“They were hard and I only won two games; they were fun,” said 7th grader Taylor S.

For some students, their favorite part of the Bash was the movie and pizza. Students could relax inside while hanging out with their friends.

“I loved the movie because it was Nightmare Before Christmas and that is my favorite movie,” said 7th grader Mya G.

This yearly event is special because it combines hanging out with friends, playing games, and enjoying a time that’s unique to the Halloween season. 

“Everybody should go next year because it was really fun. It brings a lot of joy to people,” said 7th grader Penelope M.