Taylor Swift in her era’s era

Sage P.
A Day Creek Coyote and Taylor Swift super-fan dressed up as Taylor.

Lights, camera, action! These are 3 words that Taylor Swift has been hearing for the last 4 months with her record-breaking Eras Tour which brought in $2.2 billion for Taylor. 

Even with the large amount of money coming home to Taylor Swift, This tour has been promoted to show positivity with the trading of friendship bracelets before and after shows and now the fun is going to be transferred to theaters on October 13 and is expected to make $100 million.

Along with her announcement, on Instagram Taylor Swift says, “Eras attire, friendship bracelets, singing and dancing encouraged.” 

This tour has been said to be an awesome experience for people of all ages. 

“Yes [I’m excited], I bought tickets. Me and my best friend are going to go on October 13,” said seventh grade teacher, Mrs. Harris, with a smile on her face.

Mrs. Harris showed her excitement for this movie and this goes to show the happiness and enjoyment Taylor’s music can provide for people of many ages.

“[The movie] is a great opportunity for people who didn’t get to go to the Era’s Tour concert,” said seventh grader Gia C.Theaters awaiting for their concert-like experience, has brought excitement and anticipation to people of any age and lets hope swifties are “Ready for it.”