New Addition To Day Creek Part Two

December 11, 2018

Madilyn S.

Here are the students’ opinions on the sun shades.

After the sunshade was completed and during the process of construction, some questions and

concerns rose from our Coyotes, such as how will it affect the daily traffic on the hardcourts, what happens if it blows away, and how long did our school have the idea to do this, and one of the most asked questions, why?

“It’s all (for) student benefits,” Mrs. Raymond said, ”It’s all about you guys being comfortable, being able to be outside on our hot days, and enjoy our beautiful view.”

This way, it is always safe for us to be outside, in rain or shine. (Well, not really rain, since we are on inclement weather on those days, but whatever.) These wonderful Day Creek Admin. want us to have fun and be safe. Little did the Howl and all (or most) of the school know, this project has been in the works for many, many years.

“We have actually had this project in the works for a long time.. almost before I was even here.” said Mrs. Raymond.

Mrs. Raymond has been working here for just about two years, so this project has been in planning for quite some time. Little interesting fact, the money we spend on the snack shack, and what we use to buy donuts helped make this project possible. Thanks for helping contribute to the project Coyotes!

“We put in a new shade structure to offer some comfort while you are outside but also to make sure it is safe on windy days,” said Mrs. Raymond

So remember Coyotes, Day Creek administrators have your back and are working very hard to keep us all safe every day.  

The Day Creek Howl • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in