Top Trending- September 2016

Savanna A. and Sachi K.

1. Stranger Things

Stranger Things, created by The Duffer Brothers, is a thrilling Netflix Original sci-fi horror series. In a town where everyone knows everyone, a strange chain of events leads to the disappearance of a child. However, this web series does contain some mild profanity, violence and gore.
image credited to wikipedia.org

2. Adidas Superstars

Adidas Superstars have easily gained the hearts of Day Creek Intermediate students. Everywhere you look you will most likely see these classic shoes. These iconic footwear are inspired by the 1970’s basketball shoe. These shoes also have the original rubber cap on the toe. It’s like they never left.
image credited to commons.wikimedia.org

3. Pom Pom Keychain

Oh no! The campus has been taken over by fuzzy pom poms. Almost everyone and their moms has these adorable balls of fluff. No one knows exactly why these are popular. They just are.

4. Lush

The internet exploded after the debut of Lush’s bath-bombs. After being recognized for the fizzing, fun product, Lush was also acknowledged for their unique, vegan merchandise. Ever since then Lush has been known to be one of the best.
image credited to flickr.com

5. Coffee Scrubs

This is one of the newest products in dermatology. It makes your skin looking smoother giving you a fabulous, fresh look. You can also make your own coffee scrub at home instead of buying them in stores.
image credited to pixabay.com